Ortigas, Philippines – The Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) recently announced 350 nursing positions for ICU, general, operating room, medical and surgery, neurology, orthopedics and geriatric care wards in Germany.
The International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) and POEA launched the Triple Win Project to fill up this current job requirement by the Federal Republic of Germany. It is supervised by the POEA through a government-to-government arrangement.
- Applicants must be Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines with Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
- Active Philippine Nursing License and at least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and care institutions.
- Applicants must have German language proficiency and is willing to undergo German language training in November 2019 and January 2020 in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer) or with Bl or B2 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Salary and benefits
- Successful candidates shall have a starting monthly salary of €2,000 (gross) and an increase to € 2,400 after recognition as a qualified nurse.
- The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany and will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation.
- The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
How to apply
First, qualified applicants should register online at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph/Home
Then applicants need to personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win RSF No. 190018” at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificates of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid Passport Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
Hotline: 722-11-44 / 722-11-55
Email: [email protected]